At Taylor Farms, we believe an excellent education is the foundation of a thriving future. Each year, we strive to support the children of our valued team members with academic scholarships to pursue their college dreams.
To date, Taylor Farms has awarded over $1 million in scholarship funds to 95 outstanding recipients pursuing higher education. All the scholarship winners are children of active, full time Taylor Farms employees.
Hector Juarez-Vargas, was one of last year’s recipients and is now attending University of California, Berkeley. It’s great to see our scholarship recipients doing so well and we can’t wait for the 2019 Scholarship Luncheon next month! Stay tuned for more inspiring stories to come!
- September 2, 2020Five Flavorful Recipes for the Three-Day-Weekend!
- September 1, 2020Just Add Protein: Easy Recipes To Elevate Your Favorite Salad Kits
- August 24, 20203 Fun and Easy Back To School Recipes
- July 16, 2020The Flavor of Fresh with a Summer full of Salads
- July 2, 2020Summer of Salads
- July 2, 2020Five Flavorful Dishes for The Fourth of July