Today is the last day of National Salad Month, but that doesn’t mean you can’t celebrate all summer long. It’s as easy as 1 – 2 – 3 with our NEW Organic Mediterranean Chopped Salad Kit – exclusively sold at Costco locations around the US!
Step 1: Open bag and pour the veggies — including Romaine, Chicory, Broccoli, Cauliflower, Red Cabbage, and Carrots — into your favorite, large salad bowl.
Step 2: Dress salad with included Basil Balsamic Vinaigrette dressing and toppings — Flat Bread Strips and Feta Cheese.
Step 3: Toss & serve!
It’s that easy! Our NEW Organic Mediterranean Chopped Salad Kit has only been in Costco for a few weeks, and as you can see, it’s hard to keep in stock! (Quite popular to say the least…)
Don’t forget to share your delicious Organic Mediterranean Chopped Salad creations on Instagram using the hashtag #SweetSaladSkills this month for your chance to win a month’s supply of Taylor Farms Chopped Salad Kits!
*The National Salad Month – #SweetSaladSkills giveaway is solely hosted by Taylor Farms*
- September 2, 2020Five Flavorful Recipes for the Three-Day-Weekend!
- September 1, 2020Just Add Protein: Easy Recipes To Elevate Your Favorite Salad Kits
- August 24, 20203 Fun and Easy Back To School Recipes
- July 16, 2020The Flavor of Fresh with a Summer full of Salads
- July 2, 2020Summer of Salads
- July 2, 2020Five Flavorful Dishes for The Fourth of July