Together, Taylor Farms believes we can transform well-being and longevity for the local communities in which we live and work. As a fresh foods company, our vision and passion is to help people live fuller, healthier lives through our product offerings and actions. This is why we are proud partners of The Blue Zone Project of Monterey County. Inspired by the world’s longest-lived cultures, Blue Zones Project is a well-being initiative designed to unite communities with a common goal of making healthy choices easier. Blue Zones’ Power Nine are nine evidence based common activities found throughout the five cities with the longest lived people.
We have highlighted 6 helpful tips and tricks to stick with during your shelter in place.
- Our favorite, cook with plants! Think of all of the nutritional benefits of eating your vegetables and fruits.
- Share your appreciation by thanking someone who is a positive influence on you.
- Enjoy some time with family via a virtual game night. It’s a great way to keep in contact with the people you love most.
- Find out what motivates you and write it down.
- Find that book you never had time to read or take a nap outside – a little Vitamin D is good for you.
- Get a walk or a workout in. Get up off of that thing and be active.
For more helpful tips and tricks from the Blues Zones Project, be sure and visit https://info.bluezonesproject.com/montereycounty or follow along @BZPMontereyCounty
- September 2, 2020Five Flavorful Recipes for the Three-Day-Weekend!
- September 1, 2020Just Add Protein: Easy Recipes To Elevate Your Favorite Salad Kits
- August 24, 20203 Fun and Easy Back To School Recipes
- July 16, 2020The Flavor of Fresh with a Summer full of Salads
- July 2, 2020Summer of Salads
- July 2, 2020Five Flavorful Dishes for The Fourth of July