It’s America Recycles Day! Team Taylor has been working all year to support and improve recycling and sustainability efforts, including setting Zero Waste goals for our facilities.
Together with our friends at Salinas Valley Recycles and Measure to Improve, Taylor Farms hosted a recycling event at our Gonzales facility last week. The event was held on Employee Appreciation Day to celebrate the hard work of Team Taylor towards our Zero Waste goals.
Just in time for America Recycles Day, the team at this facility has surpassed their original diversion goal of 90%, and are now on their way to a 93% diversion rate each month.
Over 1,000 employees were onsite to participate in recycling games, with opportunities to earn sustainable prizes and learn more about Taylor Farms goals of reducing waste at the plants.
Let us know what you’re doing to Reduce, Reuse, Recycle by using the hashtags #americarecyclesday, #berecycled, and #TaylorFarms on Twitter or Instagram.
- September 2, 2020Five Flavorful Recipes for the Three-Day-Weekend!
- September 1, 2020Just Add Protein: Easy Recipes To Elevate Your Favorite Salad Kits
- August 24, 20203 Fun and Easy Back To School Recipes
- July 16, 2020The Flavor of Fresh with a Summer full of Salads
- July 2, 2020Summer of Salads
- July 2, 2020Five Flavorful Dishes for The Fourth of July