Hi! My name is Lindsey from @lindseyeatsla! I am all about easy, quick and simple meals and that can be seen throughout my blog and Instagram. I try to find the best ways to cook quickly and efficiently, where still keeping the quality and taste in my food. When I work all day, sometimes it hard to even put lunch in and it’s sometimes difficult to put a lot of time into dinner so I love to find an easy way to create and finish dishes.
Today, we are going to be making this easy Steak Taco Bowl using the new Taylor Farms Salsa Ranch Chopped Salad Kit! It includes everything you need for the perfect salad: a creamy salsa dressing, assortment of greens like cabbage and kale, it includes carrots, tortilla strips and cheese. Just pour out of the bag, toss and serve.
For the taco salad, I cubed and seared some steak for extra protein and topped with herbs. I love adding all types of herbs to my salads because it adds even more color and freshness (like dill and basil).
Add on your dressing (I add a lot!), mix and enjoy!
Steak Taco Bowl
1 Taylor Farms Salsa Ranch Chopped Kit
New York Strip Steak (about 1 lb – can also use any steak you prefer)
1 cup assorted rainbow mini tomatoes
1/2 cup assorted herbs
1/2 cup yellow corn
1/2 cup blanched snap peas
- Begin by prepping your ingredients: slice your tomatoes in half, wash your herbs, shred your corn and blanch your snap peas.
- Remove components from your salad kit.
- Next heat a skillet with oil. Take your steak and cube it up. Toss in the hot skillet and brown on all sides for about 2-3 minutes on each side. Season with salt and pepper.
- Assemble your salad by placing in all your salad kit components tomatoes, herbs, corn and snap peas. Top with steak, dressing and serve!
If you re-create this recipe be sure to share it on Instagram and tag me and @yourtaylorfarms!
- September 2, 2020Five Flavorful Recipes for the Three-Day-Weekend!
- September 1, 2020Just Add Protein: Easy Recipes To Elevate Your Favorite Salad Kits
- August 24, 20203 Fun and Easy Back To School Recipes
- July 16, 2020The Flavor of Fresh with a Summer full of Salads
- July 2, 2020Summer of Salads
- July 2, 2020Five Flavorful Dishes for The Fourth of July