As far as trends go, cauliflower is the latest foodie go-to. Savvy consumers seeking delicious, low-calorie, gluten-free or Paleo-friendly food options are substituting rice and potatoes with cauliflower. Matter of fact, cauliflower sales grew 13 percent last year!
Taylor Farms Cauliflower Pearls bring this impressive and nutrient rich veggie to your kitchen conveniently pre-washed, chopped, steamer-bagged and ready to mash, rice, bake or sauté in your favorite recipes.
The best thing about cauliflower besides its versatility is its nutritional value. While an excellent source of Vitamin C, it’s also rich in Vitamin K and high in antioxidants and fiber. This superfood also helps increase blood flow and improve digestion.
It seems too good to be true, we know! All this for just 25 calories a cup, zero fat, delicious, and just four grams of carbohydrates. We think it’s safe to say cauliflower has made a triumphant comeback and is here to stay!
- September 2, 2020Five Flavorful Recipes for the Three-Day-Weekend!
- September 1, 2020Just Add Protein: Easy Recipes To Elevate Your Favorite Salad Kits
- August 24, 20203 Fun and Easy Back To School Recipes
- July 16, 2020The Flavor of Fresh with a Summer full of Salads
- July 2, 2020Summer of Salads
- July 2, 2020Five Flavorful Dishes for The Fourth of July