It’s the first day of Fall which means comfy sweaters and comfort foods! Here are some of our favorite recipes to help you kick off this season.
WARM KALE DIP
Sautéed Taylor Farms Fresh Leafy Kale Greens with yogurt, feta, scallions, and soup mix (leek or onion) served warm in a sourdough bread bowl is the perfect appetizer for your weekend football tailgate. Serve with baguette slices and fresh Taylor Farms Organic Broccoli & Cauliflower for dipping.
Using Taylor Farms Organic Broccoli Florets and Taylor Farms Organic Baby Spinach as the base for a delicious Broccoli Bisque is a great way to incorporate some greens into your dinners this season.
VEGGIE & CHICKEN POT PIE
Make a rich and satisfying Pot Pie including Taylor Farms Green Beans and Taylor Farms Cauliflower Pearls. Just right for a cold Fall evening!
BROWN SUGAR BUTTERNUT SQUASH
The brown sugar sprinkled on our Taylor Farms Butternut Squash Cubes and caramelized in the oven make this side dish perfect for chilly Autumn nights.
Bon Appétit, and have a happy and cozy Fall!
- September 2, 2020Five Flavorful Recipes for the Three-Day-Weekend!
- September 1, 2020Just Add Protein: Easy Recipes To Elevate Your Favorite Salad Kits
- August 24, 20203 Fun and Easy Back To School Recipes
- July 16, 2020The Flavor of Fresh with a Summer full of Salads
- July 2, 2020Summer of Salads
- July 2, 2020Five Flavorful Dishes for The Fourth of July