Let’s get creative with our Asian Chopped Salad kit in this installment of this month’s recipe video series!
Combine the kit’s savoy and green cabbage, carrots, celery, green onion and sesame ginger dressing with crab, sushi rice, and nori for a delicious — and practically effortless — Deconstructed California Roll that you can enjoy anywhere!
While you’re here, check out the other videos in this month’s series:
- Our Sunflower Crunch Chopped Salad recipe to help you stick to your healthy eating New Year’s resolution
- Our Greek Chopped Salad recipe to make bringing your lunch to work easy
- Our Sweet Kale Chopped Salad recipe to make eating this healthy superfood extra tasty and super simple
Be sure to check back next Tuesday for another recipe!
- September 2, 2020Five Flavorful Recipes for the Three-Day-Weekend!
- September 1, 2020Just Add Protein: Easy Recipes To Elevate Your Favorite Salad Kits
- August 24, 20203 Fun and Easy Back To School Recipes
- July 16, 2020The Flavor of Fresh with a Summer full of Salads
- July 2, 2020Summer of Salads
- July 2, 2020Five Flavorful Dishes for The Fourth of July