At Taylor Farms we understand that consumers are often looking for quick, healthy products for their loved ones, and time saved while shopping and preparing meals provides more of what is important — quality family time.
To make this happen, we invest in product development, harvest engineering and process improvement. We take pride in the fact that we are the largest supplier of value-added fresh foods to American consumers, from Stir Fry Kits and Chopped Salad Kits, to Snack Trays and Organic Salads, from Vegetable Trays to Power Greens and Single Serve Salads.
A lot of our inspiration for these healthy products innovations comes from attending industry conferences, and this past weekend we participated in one of the biggest of the year — the PMA Fresh Summit, October 14-16 in Orlando, FL. We have a great presence at this year’s Summit, and were excited to show what we’ve been working on!
We participated in the Fresh Ideas Showcases with a few of our innovative products:
- “Certified Organic” showcase: Organic Chopped Salad Kits
- “On the Go” showcase: Snack Trays
- “Just 4 Kids” showcase: Pre washed and sliced apples
We also co-sponsored PMA’s Refuel lounge, with Mission Produce, Sunmaid, and Ventura Foods.
At the Taylor Farms Booth #2273, our team sampled a collection our our latest Chopped Salad Kits including:
- Farmhouse Bacon Chopped Salad
- Mediterranean Crunch Chopped Salad
- Organic Asian Ginger Chopped Salad
- Organic Toasted Sesame Chopped Salad
- Organic Sriracha Ranch Chopped Salad
PMA Fresh Summit was great success thanks to our outstanding team and we forward to 2017!
- September 2, 2020Five Flavorful Recipes for the Three-Day-Weekend!
- September 1, 2020Just Add Protein: Easy Recipes To Elevate Your Favorite Salad Kits
- August 24, 20203 Fun and Easy Back To School Recipes
- July 16, 2020The Flavor of Fresh with a Summer full of Salads
- July 2, 2020Summer of Salads
- July 2, 2020Five Flavorful Dishes for The Fourth of July