As August comes to a close, it’s time to celebrate Eat Outside Day! Pack up a healthy lunch and head on over to your favorite outdoor spot. Make time for a little rest and relaxation during your busy day.
Here are recipes for few lunch options (mason jar salad recipes!) that are perfect to eat in the park:
Sunflower Crunch with Golden Corn & Eggs featuring Taylor Farms Sunflower Crunch Chopped Salad Kit.
Deconstructed California Roll with Taylor Farms Asian Chopped Salad Kit.
Sweet Kale with Chicken & Apple using Taylor Farms Sweet Kale Chopped Salad.
Southwest Turkey & Salsa Salad with Taylor Farms Southwest Chopped Salad Kit.
Use Eat Outside Day as the perfect excuse to step away from the office, take in some fresh air, and enjoy some time outside eating delicious, healthy food.
- September 2, 2020Five Flavorful Recipes for the Three-Day-Weekend!
- September 1, 2020Just Add Protein: Easy Recipes To Elevate Your Favorite Salad Kits
- August 24, 20203 Fun and Easy Back To School Recipes
- July 16, 2020The Flavor of Fresh with a Summer full of Salads
- July 2, 2020Summer of Salads
- July 2, 2020Five Flavorful Dishes for The Fourth of July