Hi! It’s Ashley from Nashville Wifestyles, and I’m going to be showing you how to make super quick, easy and delicious meals for the entire family with a little help from Taylor Farms Chopped Salad Kits!
We love Taylor Farms in our household, and use their kits as part of our meals every single day. For those of you who may not know, Taylor Farms Chopped Salad Kits are a complete meal in one bag – containing, not only fresh greens, but also different components of a great salad such as cheese, croutons, and dressing. Take all the ingredients, toss them in a bowl and your salad is ready to be served! It can be used as a main course for lunch or a perfect side salad during dinner. Our personal favorite kits are the Buffalo Ranch Chopped Kit and the Caesar Chopped Kit. All in all, it’s super simple, easy, and full of flavor.
Easy Meal Hack #1 – Buffalo Ranch Salad with Mustard Chicken
1/2 cup Honey dijon mustard
4 tbsp Amino Acids
2 tbsp Avocado Oil
6 tbsp Lemon juice
Taylor Farms Buffalo Ranch Chopped Kit
Marinade chicken for at least 30 minutes. Grill until cooked through and then add to your prepared Buffalo Ranch Salad. I also love to pair grilled chicken with the Roasted Garlic Chopped kit and BBQ Ranch Chopped Kit. SO easy, so tasty!
Easy Meal Hack #2: Perfect BBQ Side
Throwing some burgers and hot dogs on the grill this summer? Add some extra veggies by serving your grilled meats with a side salad, or even grilled corn!
I’ve been loving Taylor Farm’s new Steakhouse Wedge Chopped Kit. It’s the perfect addition to your cookout and requires no chopping. You simply open the bag and toss it together.
More time spent with friends and family, less time prepping food.
Easy Meal Hack #3 – Taco Tuesday with Taylor Farms
Taylor Farms also comes to the rescue for our Taco Tuesday nights. All you have to do is sauté beef or chicken and either do a Taco Salad or Tacos with their Avocado Ranch Chopped Kit or their new Salsa Ranch Chopped Kit. I just added some fresh salsa and tortillas because the kits have all you need with dressing, cheese, corn and lettuce blend. No chopping necessary, it’s the easiest taco night I’ve done and one of my hacks for how to throw a fiesta in under and hour and under $200.
Easy Meal Hack #4: Citrus Shrimp Salad
I am always looking for light & refreshing recipes to make for dinner. When Taylor Farms launched their new Tangerine Crunch Chopped Kit earlier this summer, I was instantly inspired to whip up a fun summer salad. Grab the recipe for this tasty Citrus Shrimp Salad.
- 1 lb raw shrimp
- 1/2 cup fresh orange juice
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 3 tsp minced or pressed garlic
- 1 tbsp chopped onion (I used red) or shallot
- 1 tbsp fresh parsley chopped
- 1 tbsp garlic salt
- Pinch of red pepper flakes for flavor
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- 1 medium orange cut into wedges/slices
- 1 medium lemon cut into wedges/slices
- 1 Taylor Farms Tangerine Crunch Chopped Kit
- Whisk olive oil, orange and lemon juice, garlic, onion, 1/2 of parsley, and red pepper flakes in a bowl. Pour into large skillet on medium heat and let simmer. Add shrimp and season with salt, pepper and garlic salt. Cook until shrimp turns pink or just sauce for 5 minutes if using cooked shrimp to absorb flavor. Add the lemon and orange slices to the mixture. Top with remaining parsley.
- Mix Taylor Farms Tangerine Crunch Chopped Kit together in salad bowl.
- Serve both together on plate.
- September 2, 2020Five Flavorful Recipes for the Three-Day-Weekend!
- September 1, 2020Just Add Protein: Easy Recipes To Elevate Your Favorite Salad Kits
- August 24, 20203 Fun and Easy Back To School Recipes
- July 16, 2020The Flavor of Fresh with a Summer full of Salads
- July 2, 2020Summer of Salads
- July 2, 2020Five Flavorful Dishes for The Fourth of July