Happy Thanksgiving! It is a time to gather with the ones you love, be grateful, and share flavorful food. Our family’s Thanksgiving table always includes traditional recipes passed down from previous generations. The recipes and stories shared are only the beginning; it is the company of those around us that make it a truly special day.
Today, as you set your table with salads, Brussels sprouts, and green bean dishes, we are honored to be a part of your Thanksgiving and your family’s favorite holiday recipes. Thank you for your commitment to providing your family with healthy fresh foods today and throughout the year.
From our Taylor family to yours, we wish you a happy & healthy Thanksgiving!
- September 2, 2020Five Flavorful Recipes for the Three-Day-Weekend!
- September 1, 2020Just Add Protein: Easy Recipes To Elevate Your Favorite Salad Kits
- August 24, 20203 Fun and Easy Back To School Recipes
- July 16, 2020The Flavor of Fresh with a Summer full of Salads
- July 2, 2020Summer of Salads
- July 2, 2020Five Flavorful Dishes for The Fourth of July