It’s almost Cinco de Mayo, which means it’s time to celebrate with a Mexican-inspired cuisine for those you are sheltering in place with! From Taco Salads, to Sheet Pan Nachos, and Chimichurri Chicken Salad, here are some easy recipes and decor tips from Nashville Wifestyles to bring the flavor of fresh to your at-home fiesta!
Let’s first decide which of our Chopped Kits is going to help make this at home fiesta a complete hit… Avocado Ranch, Salsa Ranch, or Southwest.
GO BIG with sheet pan nachos using our Avocado Ranch Chopped Kit – super easy and a huge hit!
Or beef up your Salsa Ranch Chopped Kit with an easy Taco Salad by Nashville Housewives – super yummy and perfect for a twist on Taco Tuesdays. Here’s what you need:
ground beef (can substitute with chicken, veggies, etc.)
Taylor Farms Salsa Ranch Chopped Kit
Mix all ingredients in a bowl and serve!
Spice up your Southwest Chopped Kit by making a Mexican Chimichurri Chicken Salad– the fresh greens and veggies from our kit will pair perfectly with chimichurri chicken.
Happy Cinco de Mayo! We look forward to seeing how you celebrate by tagging @yourtaylorfarms and #TheFlavorOfFresh .
- September 2, 2020Five Flavorful Recipes for the Three-Day-Weekend!
- September 1, 2020Just Add Protein: Easy Recipes To Elevate Your Favorite Salad Kits
- August 24, 20203 Fun and Easy Back To School Recipes
- July 16, 2020The Flavor of Fresh with a Summer full of Salads
- July 2, 2020Summer of Salads
- July 2, 2020Five Flavorful Dishes for The Fourth of July