Our Taylor Farms Foodservice team is dedicated to launching new products that align with the latest food trends, to innovate the plate with fresh produce solutions! Last week, the Produce Marketing Association’s Foodservice Expo was the perfect opportunity to showcase some of the new items we are working on.
In our booth we featured Cauliflower Pearls (available now) and a few items that we will be launching later this year – Veggie Noodles, an Asian Chopped Salad, and a Spinach & Arugula Blend.
Watch this video to see a few fun things you can do with these new Taylor Farms products to innovate your plate!
During the week leading up to the expo, Taylor Farms also hosted many field and plant tours, including the Center for Growing Talent’s Career Pathways Program, to showcase our production facility in Salinas.
Taylor Farms also had some fun participating in the “Bocce for Talent” fundraiser tournament, where all proceeds benefited Center for Growing Talent by PMA. The team looked sharp and won Best Dressed!
Thanks to all of our customer partners and friends who came out and spend some time with us!
- September 2, 2020Five Flavorful Recipes for the Three-Day-Weekend!
- September 1, 2020Just Add Protein: Easy Recipes To Elevate Your Favorite Salad Kits
- August 24, 20203 Fun and Easy Back To School Recipes
- July 16, 2020The Flavor of Fresh with a Summer full of Salads
- July 2, 2020Summer of Salads
- July 2, 2020Five Flavorful Dishes for The Fourth of July