In true holiday tradition, Team Taylor once again participated in the Boys and Girls Club of Monterey County’s (BGC) “Adopt-A-Family” program. This local program touches over 100 local families whose children are BGC attendees.
Each year our team raises money internally and chooses a group of employees to shop for the clothing and toy items that are on each child’s wish list. Taylor Farms “adopted” 7 families this year, providing each child with two outfits, socks, underwear, shoes, a jacket, toys, and books.
Team Taylor also volunteered to wrap additional presents at the Boys and Girls Club to ensure every child in the program had a gift to open on Christmas Day.
We are proud to have been an active participant in this program for the past 10 years, helping to make the holidays a little brighter for local families in need. Learn more about getting involved in Adopt-a-Family here.
- September 2, 2020Five Flavorful Recipes for the Three-Day-Weekend!
- September 1, 2020Just Add Protein: Easy Recipes To Elevate Your Favorite Salad Kits
- August 24, 20203 Fun and Easy Back To School Recipes
- July 16, 2020The Flavor of Fresh with a Summer full of Salads
- July 2, 2020Summer of Salads
- July 2, 2020Five Flavorful Dishes for The Fourth of July