Taylor Farms recently partnered with The Feed Feed, a crowdsourced digital cooking publication and community, for a SaladPalooza DIY lunch themed event. The event brought together local Los Angeles tastemakers and bloggers (aka the Feed Feed LA community) to network with one another and the Taylor Farms team over a deliciously healthy buffet of #GoToGreens.
“We wanted to showcase to our Los Angeles #feedfeed community, the ease to which you can grab a Taylor Farms Salad Kit to create a really fun and exciting, easy to make dinner. Each meal, leaning on the Salad Kit as the foundation of the meal” says Kevin Masse, of The Feed Feed. The event had 4 themed stations showcasing Taylor Farms products:
- “DREAM BOATS” Station featuring Taylor Farms Newest Chopped Salad Kits With Grilled Chicken
- “BABY GOT BUNS” Station featuring the popular Sweet Kale Chopped Salad Kit
- ‘NACHO AVERAGE SALAD” Station featuring the Avocado Ranch , BBQ Ranch, Mediterranean Crunch, Southwest Chopped, and Buffalo Ranch Chopped Salad Kits
- “BEAUTY AND GRAIN BOWLS” Station featuring the Taylor Farms Crafted Kits
Focusing on the theme of eating beautifully and fresh, the venue was embellished with fresh florals, a communal table with menus highlight the various food options, and a #GoToGreens backdrop which ensued many boomerangs, selfies and videos posted to Instagram.
Two local influencers, Husbands That Cook, set up a “flatlay station” and encouraged people to style their lunch and share to social. Each guest was gifted a Taylor Farms goodie bag filled with coupons, branded mason jar, recipe cards, postcards, pins, notebooks and more.
Did you miss SaladPalooza? Don’t fret. Head to The Feed Feed for an amazing giveaway so you can win a year’s worth of Taylor Farms greens!
- September 2, 2020Five Flavorful Recipes for the Three-Day-Weekend!
- September 1, 2020Just Add Protein: Easy Recipes To Elevate Your Favorite Salad Kits
- August 24, 20203 Fun and Easy Back To School Recipes
- July 16, 2020The Flavor of Fresh with a Summer full of Salads
- July 2, 2020Summer of Salads
- July 2, 2020Five Flavorful Dishes for The Fourth of July