This past week, Taylor Farms digitally traveled to sunny San Diego, for United Fresh Convention’s first ever virtual trade show, United Fresh Live!
During United Fresh Live!, we introduced two new Chopped Salad Kits and an additional Chicken Chopped Salad Kit to our lineup full of flavors: Dill Pickle, Everything, and Avocado Grilled Chicken Chopped Kits, making a full lineup of twenty Chopped Salad Kits and four Grilled Chicken Chopped Salad Kits. Along with adding two Taylor Farms Organic Chopped Salad Kits to our lineup as well: Organic Artisan Ranch and Organic Kale Caesar.
As part of our growing family, we celebrated bringing Earthbound Farm back to their roots as a family owned company in the Salinas Valley since the acquisition over a year ago. We introduced the new Earthbound Farm look and feel that best honors the organic heritage.
We engaged with industry colleges through Zoom education sessions and workshops all week long. We were able to meet new friendly faces through our screens and chat with long time friends just like we would have at an in-person event.
We are looking forward to in-person trade shows in the future, but are also excited to see the virtual capabilities continue during COVID-19. Thank you to the United Fresh team for hosting our industry’s first virtual trade show!
- September 2, 2020Five Flavorful Recipes for the Three-Day-Weekend!
- September 1, 2020Just Add Protein: Easy Recipes To Elevate Your Favorite Salad Kits
- August 24, 20203 Fun and Easy Back To School Recipes
- July 16, 2020The Flavor of Fresh with a Summer full of Salads
- July 2, 2020Summer of Salads
- July 2, 2020Five Flavorful Dishes for The Fourth of July