Did you know that businesses produce over 50% of the waste in Salinas? Because of this, Taylor Farms knows that it is critical to do our part as a company to improve waste by reducing, reuse, and recycle.
In part to educate our employees and our community about waste reduction and recycling, today Taylor Farms hosted our second annual lunch and learn, “Trash Talk.” We talked with more than 80 employees about recycling best practices, hoping to improve waste to help eliminate recycling confusion, and to help answer the common question: ”Can this be recycled?”
“Taylor Farms is always working towards improving our sustainability efforts and this seminar allows our employees to learn more about recycling programs in Salinas,” says Nicole Flewell, Director of Sustainability at Taylor Fresh Foods, Inc. “Recycling is important – it can save energy, water, and precious natural resources, so we all have a responsibility to do our part!”
- September 2, 2020Five Flavorful Recipes for the Three-Day-Weekend!
- September 1, 2020Just Add Protein: Easy Recipes To Elevate Your Favorite Salad Kits
- August 24, 20203 Fun and Easy Back To School Recipes
- July 16, 2020The Flavor of Fresh with a Summer full of Salads
- July 2, 2020Summer of Salads
- July 2, 2020Five Flavorful Dishes for The Fourth of July