One week ago today, more than 30 Taylor Farms employees and their families participated in The Heart & Stroke Walk, the American Heart Association’s premiere event for raising funds to save lives from this country’s No. 1 and No. 5 killers — heart disease and stroke, respectively.
The Heart & Stroke Walk celebrates those who have already made healthy lifestyle changes, and encourages others to take the pledge to live healthier lifestyles, all while raising the dollars needed to fund life-saving research and initiatives in our community.
Designed to promote physical activity and heart-healthy living, this event creates an environment that’s fun and rewarding for the entire family. A big “thank you” to our employees who walked, donated, and volunteered, and who are helping to build healthier lives — free of cardiovascular diseases and stroke.
The American Heart Association is the largest voluntary health organization dedicated to defeating heart disease, stroke, and other cardiovascular diseases. Donate today.
- September 2, 2020Five Flavorful Recipes for the Three-Day-Weekend!
- September 1, 2020Just Add Protein: Easy Recipes To Elevate Your Favorite Salad Kits
- August 24, 20203 Fun and Easy Back To School Recipes
- July 16, 2020The Flavor of Fresh with a Summer full of Salads
- July 2, 2020Summer of Salads
- July 2, 2020Five Flavorful Dishes for The Fourth of July