Attendees of all ages at last week’s CPMA (Canadian Produce Marketing Association) convention and trade show at Calgary’s BMO Centre were enjoying samples of Taylor Farms’ always popular Baja and Asian Chopped Salad Kits. The Taylor Farms retail team attended the event, exhibiting and providing salad kit samples to attendees throughout the show.
With a focus on our organic produce, we’ve exhibited since 2008 at CPMA, Canadian largest event dedicated to the fruit and vegetable industry. We’re proud to be able to continue the tradition for the better part of a decade.
The annual CPMA show attracts more than 3,000 participants from all segments of the produce supply chain and showcases produce from around the world.
Taylor Farms is delighted to be part of this event each year to share our fresh, nutritious, delicious produce with our neighbors to the north.
- September 2, 2020Five Flavorful Recipes for the Three-Day-Weekend!
- September 1, 2020Just Add Protein: Easy Recipes To Elevate Your Favorite Salad Kits
- August 24, 20203 Fun and Easy Back To School Recipes
- July 16, 2020The Flavor of Fresh with a Summer full of Salads
- July 2, 2020Summer of Salads
- July 2, 2020Five Flavorful Dishes for The Fourth of July