Taylor Farms made a big splash at this year’s United Fresh Produce Association Expo, June 20-22 at McCormick Place in Chicago. At the event, we unveiled our latest salad innovation, participated in a major panel discussion, took home one major award and were a finalist for another of the organization’s most prestigious honors.
We’re thrilled that David Offerdahl, Taylor Farms’ Director of Ag Engineering, Harvest Automation, received the FreshTech Achievement Award during the expo in recognition of his outstanding service in the field of technology and automated harvesting. United Fresh said the award “honors an individual who has made significant technical contributions to the fresh produce industry.”
Every year, the United Fresh Expo Produce Association brings together companies across every segment of the fresh produce supply chain, including growers, shippers, fresh-cut processors, wholesalers, distributors, retailers, foodservice operators, industry suppliers and allied associations.
- September 2, 2020Five Flavorful Recipes for the Three-Day-Weekend!
- September 1, 2020Just Add Protein: Easy Recipes To Elevate Your Favorite Salad Kits
- August 24, 20203 Fun and Easy Back To School Recipes
- July 16, 2020The Flavor of Fresh with a Summer full of Salads
- July 2, 2020Summer of Salads
- July 2, 2020Five Flavorful Dishes for The Fourth of July