Yesterday, we teamed up with “Labor of Love,” a program that gives thanks to the farming community, to surprise nearly 30 members of our automated celery harvester and automated cabbage harvester crews in Yuma, AZ with breakfast, coffee, gift bags filled with $25 Wal-Mart gift cards, new gloves, and handwritten Thank You notes.
When asked about the day’s surprise, Juan Luis Ramos, automated cabbage operator, Taylor Farms, said, “We are motivated to do better work. I like working at Taylor Farms because it is a good team. Everyone is united and very caring.”
Last August, the Yuma-based “Labor of Love” brought the program to Salinas, CA and we were able to recognize our team members there.
“At Taylor Farms we don’t have employees, we have family members,” said Christina Barnard, director of marketing at Taylor Farms. “And we pride ourselves on taking care of one another. With a family culture being our foundation, it is essential that we show appreciation and support to team members across the company.”
It is because of our team members’ dedication that we are able to deliver the best quality fresh food products everyday, and partnering with Labor of Love is a terrific way recognize all of their hard work. Watch the below video highlighting the day’s events:
- September 2, 2020Five Flavorful Recipes for the Three-Day-Weekend!
- September 1, 2020Just Add Protein: Easy Recipes To Elevate Your Favorite Salad Kits
- August 24, 20203 Fun and Easy Back To School Recipes
- July 16, 2020The Flavor of Fresh with a Summer full of Salads
- July 2, 2020Summer of Salads
- July 2, 2020Five Flavorful Dishes for The Fourth of July