Taylor Farms west coast sales team members showcased a variety of our fresh, healthy and convenient products at the recent Fresh Produce and Floral Council (FPFC) Northern California Expo. The event, which took place at the Alameda County Fairgrounds in Pleasanton, CA, attracts more than 1,500 attendees each year.
Micah Shea, Vicky St. Geme, Tricia Seduski and Tracy Lenz attended the event on Taylor Farms’ behalf, providing samples and spotlighting our newest chopped salad inspirations – Mediterranean Crunch and Greek – for major players from across our industry.
FPFC is a dynamic community of professionals across all sectors of the fresh produce and floral industry doing business in California and the western region. The Council is dedicated to providing members with convenient opportunities to build productive relationships, access timely market information, enhance their business skills, and pool their efforts to promote and advance the industry.
The annual FPFC Expo gives Taylor Farms an opportunity to connect directly with retailers and suppliers in attendance.
- September 2, 2020Five Flavorful Recipes for the Three-Day-Weekend!
- September 1, 2020Just Add Protein: Easy Recipes To Elevate Your Favorite Salad Kits
- August 24, 20203 Fun and Easy Back To School Recipes
- July 16, 2020The Flavor of Fresh with a Summer full of Salads
- July 2, 2020Summer of Salads
- July 2, 2020Five Flavorful Dishes for The Fourth of July