We are blessed to have a team of employees whose generosity helps make the holidays a little happier for families in need.
This holiday season, Team Taylor was involved with numerous giving back organizations, including; the Boys and Girls Clubs’ “Adopt a Family”, the Salvation Army’s “Operation Give Back”, and the US Marine Corps’ “Toys for Tots” Campaign.
We are happy to report there was no shortage of employee participation in gift donations or volunteer time for wrapping and delivering!
And although Team Taylor doesn’t volunteer for praise or recognition, this season we did receive the sweetest “Thank You” notes from the kids who we worked with for the Read to Me Project literacy program. Check out the kind words that warmed our hearts:
- September 2, 2020Five Flavorful Recipes for the Three-Day-Weekend!
- September 1, 2020Just Add Protein: Easy Recipes To Elevate Your Favorite Salad Kits
- August 24, 20203 Fun and Easy Back To School Recipes
- July 16, 2020The Flavor of Fresh with a Summer full of Salads
- July 2, 2020Summer of Salads
- July 2, 2020Five Flavorful Dishes for The Fourth of July