Last weekend our Taylor Farms Team of 34 runners participated in the 5th Annual Salinas Valley Half Marathon. As a founding sponsor of the Half Marathon, we are pleased to support an incredible and fun local event to promote the Salinas Valley in a healthy and positive way.
The destination race garners competitive runners from all over the world, who experience the beauty of Salinas Valley while running alongside local wineries and fields of fresh produce. Runners start at the Historic Soledad Mission and end their race at the Finish Festival hosted at the Pessagno Winery in Gonzales, CA.
Team Taylor also had a booth on display during the Finish Festival, where we handed out samples of veggie snack trays and fruit packs to runners and attendees. Our snacks were overwhelmingly popular among participants – 1,200 snack samples were gone in a matter of 2 hours! Popular is an understatement!
Congratulations to all the race participants and volunteers who helped make the event an overwhelming success.
- September 2, 2020Five Flavorful Recipes for the Three-Day-Weekend!
- September 1, 2020Just Add Protein: Easy Recipes To Elevate Your Favorite Salad Kits
- August 24, 20203 Fun and Easy Back To School Recipes
- July 16, 2020The Flavor of Fresh with a Summer full of Salads
- July 2, 2020Summer of Salads
- July 2, 2020Five Flavorful Dishes for The Fourth of July