Step 1: Grab a jar and start with our handcrafted basil balsamic vinaigrette
Step 2: Add diced cucumber, white beans, and cooked orzo
Step 3: Layer on the fresh radicchio, escarole, endive, and broccoli (all included in the Mediterranean Crunch Chopped Salad Kit
Step 4: Top with grilled chicken, and the kit-included feta cheese and pita-style chips
Step 5: Take joy in the refreshing, delicious (and portable) crunch this combo creates!
Don’t miss the other recipe videos in this month’s series:
- Our Farmhouse Bacon Chopped Salad recipe helps you stick to your healthy eating New Year’s resolution
- Our Greek Chopped Salad recipe makes bringing your lunch to work easy
- Our Sweet Kale Chopped Salad recipe makes eating this healthy superfood extra tasty and super simple
- Our Asian Chopped Salad recipe helps you get creative with an effortless Deconstructed California Roll
- Our Southwest Chopped Salad recipe gives you fresh, bold flavors in a convenient way
Remember to check back next week for the final recipe in the series!
- September 2, 2020Five Flavorful Recipes for the Three-Day-Weekend!
- September 1, 2020Just Add Protein: Easy Recipes To Elevate Your Favorite Salad Kits
- August 24, 20203 Fun and Easy Back To School Recipes
- July 16, 2020The Flavor of Fresh with a Summer full of Salads
- July 2, 2020Summer of Salads
- July 2, 2020Five Flavorful Dishes for The Fourth of July