Last week, Team Taylor participated in one of our industry’s most significant and highly anticipated conferences — the 2017 Produce Marketing Association’s (PMA) Fresh Summit. Held in New Orleans, Louisiana, the three-day convention is home to a variety of educational sessions, networking opportunities, and of course, the famous expo, which boasts 1,000+ exhibitors and 19,500+ attendees.
Our team showcased product innovations from the past year and highlighted our extensive range of products that are produced “all from a single source.” This meets the needs of our customers by providing convenience — producing easy to use products for today’s busy consumer, and offering a wide range of fresh products to our retail customers, all sourced from one single company.
At the Taylor Farms booth, our team introduced this year’s new products:
The newest flavors of Stir Fry Kits: Coconut Curry and Pad Thai
Fresh Salad Kits: Arugula & Basil Buttermilk Ranch and Spinach & Blue Cheese with Smoky Bacon Vinaigrette
And our brand-new Grab-and-Go Snack Packs (in stores soon). Varieties include:
- Snaps & Jack: Snap Peas and Jack Cheese
- Granny & Gouda: Granny Smith Apples and Gouda Cheese
- Snaps & Chocolate: Snap Peas and Trail Mix
- Carrots & Greek: Baby Carrots and Greek Yogurt Ranch Dressing
- Apples & Nuts: Gala Apples and Mixed Nuts
- Apples & Cheddar: Gala Apples and Aged Cheddar Cheese
In addition, we handed out samples of our fan-favorite Farmhouse Bacon and Mediterranean Crunch Chopped Salad Kits to attendees.
All in all, it was a great show this year. Thank you to the PMA Fresh Summit team for creating such an amazing industry gathering, and of course, to Team Taylor for your outstanding work, and we can’t wait for 2018!
- September 2, 2020Five Flavorful Recipes for the Three-Day-Weekend!
- September 1, 2020Just Add Protein: Easy Recipes To Elevate Your Favorite Salad Kits
- August 24, 20203 Fun and Easy Back To School Recipes
- July 16, 2020The Flavor of Fresh with a Summer full of Salads
- July 2, 2020Summer of Salads
- July 2, 2020Five Flavorful Dishes for The Fourth of July