Did you know 33% of consumers are eating at least one meatless meal per week?1
In this final installment of our Chopped Salad Kit recipe video series, we’re showcasing a simple vegetarian recipe using our Asian Chopped Salad Kit that is perfect to make tonight for Meatless meal Monday!
Grab your jar and start with the included tangy and sweet sesame ginger dressing, then layer mandarin oranges, edamame, and cubed tofu. Finish with the salad mix and the toppings all included in our kit. Close it up and refrigerate until you’re ready to eat, and you’ve got the perfect vegetarian meal!
Don’t miss the other recipe videos in this month’s series:
- Our Farmhouse Bacon Chopped Salad recipe helps you stick to your healthy eating New Year’s resolution
- Our Greek Chopped Salad recipe makes bringing your lunch to work easy
- Our Sweet Kale Chopped Salad recipe makes eating this superfood extra tasty and super simple
- Our Asian Chopped Salad recipe helps you get creative with an effortless Deconstructed California Roll
- Our Southwest Chopped Salad recipe gives you fresh, bold flavors in a convenient way
- Our Mediterranean Chopped Salad recipe lets you enjoy a refreshing, delicious, (and portable) crunch
Interested in seeing how our Chopped Salad Kits are made? Check out this “Behind the Scenes” look!
1Technomic Reports; Baum & Whiteman 2016 Food Trend Report
- September 2, 2020Five Flavorful Recipes for the Three-Day-Weekend!
- September 1, 2020Just Add Protein: Easy Recipes To Elevate Your Favorite Salad Kits
- August 24, 20203 Fun and Easy Back To School Recipes
- July 16, 2020The Flavor of Fresh with a Summer full of Salads
- July 2, 2020Summer of Salads
- July 2, 2020Five Flavorful Dishes for The Fourth of July