Happy First Day of Spring! We love this season — the plants start to bloom and people tend to feel refreshed and revitalized, and some of our favorite delicious fruits and vegetables come into season.
This Spring we’re also recognizing the PANTONE “Color of the Year” which is a favorite of ours: “Greenery.” Described as a “fresh and zesty yellow-green shade” that is “symbolic of new beginnings,” it’s the perfect color to evoke the feeling of Spring.
When we think Greenery, we see all of our fresh fruits and veggies in the fields and on your plate — especially the tasty ones that are now in season, including some our favorite greens, Spinach, Kale and Arugula.
Here are a few of our favorite recipes to celebrate the color of the season:
Strawberry, Spinach & Gorgonzola Salad
– Kale & Beet Smoothie
– Green Vanilla Citrus Smoothie
– Steak, Arugula and Blue Cheese Salad
Share your “Spring and Greenery” recipe photos with us using #TaylorFarms on instagram or twitter for a chance to be featured on our feed.
- September 2, 2020Five Flavorful Recipes for the Three-Day-Weekend!
- September 1, 2020Just Add Protein: Easy Recipes To Elevate Your Favorite Salad Kits
- August 24, 20203 Fun and Easy Back To School Recipes
- July 16, 2020The Flavor of Fresh with a Summer full of Salads
- July 2, 2020Summer of Salads
- July 2, 2020Five Flavorful Dishes for The Fourth of July