At Taylor Farms we believe that friendships are some of the most important relationships you can have, which is why we’ve collaborated with a few of our amazing partners on their favorite recipes to help you host (or attend) an unforgettable “Friendsgiving”!
Life is but a Dish blogger, Laney, developed a “quick, easy, and absolutely delicious side dish that all your guests will love.” She used our cubed butternut squash to make Brown Sugar Butternut Squash. Get the recipe here.
Erin, who runs the blog The Forest Feast, went to a Friendsgiving earlier this week and she brought a Nutty Cauliflower Pilaf made using a bag of Taylor Farms Cauliflower Pearls and quinoa, with nuts, seeds and dried berries. Erin also whipped up a few additional seasonal sides: an effortless Kale Salad using Taylor Farms Baby Kale, persimmons, and pomegranate seeds, and some deliciously simple Crispy Old Bay Brussels Sprouts made with only Taylor Farms Shaved Brussels Sprouts, olive oil, and Old Bay seasoning. Recipes for all of these tasty dishes can be found here.
No matter how you choose to celebrate – whether with friends or family (or both!), we hope that you have an amazing Thanksgiving holiday this year!
- September 2, 2020Five Flavorful Recipes for the Three-Day-Weekend!
- September 1, 2020Just Add Protein: Easy Recipes To Elevate Your Favorite Salad Kits
- August 24, 20203 Fun and Easy Back To School Recipes
- July 16, 2020The Flavor of Fresh with a Summer full of Salads
- July 2, 2020Summer of Salads
- July 2, 2020Five Flavorful Dishes for The Fourth of July