Want to put the fresh, bold flavors of the Southwest together in a convenient, healthy, and easy way? Our latest Chopped Salad recipe video shows you how to do just that!
All you need to do is layer on delicious ground turkey, rich avocado, and spicy salsa to the green cabbage, romaine lettuce, carrots, green onion, pumpkin seeds, and cilantro of our Southwest Chopped Salad Kit. Top it all off with the creamy cilantro dressing included in the kit and you’ll bring the zesty seasonings of the Southwest directly to your kitchen. Delicious!
While you’re here, check out the other videos in this month’s series:
- Our Farmhouse Bacon Chopped Salad recipe helps you stick to your healthy eating New Year’s resolution
- Our Greek Chopped Salad recipe makes bringing your lunch to work easy
- Our Sweet Kale Chopped Salad recipe makes eating this healthy superfood extra tasty and super simple
- Our Asian Chopped Salad recipe helps you get creative with an effortless Deconstructed California Roll
Don’t forget to check back next week for another delectable Chopped Salad Kit recipe!
- September 2, 2020Five Flavorful Recipes for the Three-Day-Weekend!
- September 1, 2020Just Add Protein: Easy Recipes To Elevate Your Favorite Salad Kits
- August 24, 20203 Fun and Easy Back To School Recipes
- July 16, 2020The Flavor of Fresh with a Summer full of Salads
- July 2, 2020Summer of Salads
- July 2, 2020Five Flavorful Dishes for The Fourth of July