It’s almost Halloween, and we bet the kids are getting excited! Because of this, we wanted to make this Meatless Monday challenge a fun one so the entire family can get involved.
This Greek Salad Pita Nachos recipe using Taylor Farms Greek Chopped Salad is so simple, the kids can help you prepare it. Using our Chopped Salad Kit, it takes less than 20 minutes to make — which will hopefully make your life a little easier while you prepare for Halloween tomorrow.
The Greek Chopped Salad blend has fresh romaine lettuce, cabbage, broccoli shred, green onions, parsley and crunchy celery tossed with Mediterranean-inspired ingredients like green olives and pita-style chips topped with our herb vinaigrette. Just toast the pita bread, add a few more simple ingredients, and you have a fun, healthy, (and delicious) dinner — and the opportunity to fill the kids with veggies before their candy binge! Full recipe here. (Recipe and images from Plating Pixels.)
Thanks for following along with our Meatless Monday challenge this month! If you made any creations you loved, share them with us by tagging @YourTaylorFarms and #MeatlessMonday on Twitter or Instagram.
October’s Meatless Monday Challenge
- Week One: Five Onion Tart with Arugula Salad
- Week Two: Mushroom & Spinach Crêpes with Sun-Dried Tomato Walnut Cream
- Week Three: Teriyaki Stir Fry with Tofu and Quinoa
- September 2, 2020Five Flavorful Recipes for the Three-Day-Weekend!
- September 1, 2020Just Add Protein: Easy Recipes To Elevate Your Favorite Salad Kits
- August 24, 20203 Fun and Easy Back To School Recipes
- July 16, 2020The Flavor of Fresh with a Summer full of Salads
- July 2, 2020Summer of Salads
- July 2, 2020Five Flavorful Dishes for The Fourth of July