Hosting a Halloween party can be a blast, and it’s always great to see all the awesome costumes, but we know the hardest part is often deciding what food to serve that’s easy, healthy, and delicious — and good for both adults and kids.
Luckily, Taylor Farms can help! Meggan Hill, Culinary Hill blogger, demonstrates how she used Taylor Farms products to create an eye-catching and nutritious spread for her Halloween party, with enough variety to please everyone. Simple tricks for great Halloween treats!
Meggan added chicken and balsamic dressing to Taylor Farms Snappy Spinach Salad to make a lighter dish for those who want greens before treating themselves to loads of Halloween candy.
For those looking for a more hearty bite before trick-or-treating, Meggan made some slow-cooker carnitas and paired that with Taylor Farms Southwestern Crunch Salad for delicious street tacos.
Meggan put together the perfect Halloween party spread! Whether you’re hosting or attending, you’ve now got four simple and nutritious dish ideas to bring to any party. Have a spooky-good time!
- September 2, 2020Five Flavorful Recipes for the Three-Day-Weekend!
- September 1, 2020Just Add Protein: Easy Recipes To Elevate Your Favorite Salad Kits
- August 24, 20203 Fun and Easy Back To School Recipes
- July 16, 2020The Flavor of Fresh with a Summer full of Salads
- July 2, 2020Summer of Salads
- July 2, 2020Five Flavorful Dishes for The Fourth of July