It’s the second Monday of the New Year and we’re here to keep your healthy eating aspirations in tact.
Kick start your mornings with this delicious Green Berry Smoothie, full of antioxidants. For this recipe, blogger Joy Green uses a large serving of Taylor Farms Organic Wellness Blend. It’s washed and ready to use, and it is high in Vitamins K, C, and A, and a good source of calcium and magnesium. (Kid approved, too, if you couldn’t tell!)
“I use Taylor Farms Organic Wellness Blend in a lot of my smoothie recipes because it compliments the berry elements like a dream,” says Joy. Full recipe below.
“I cannot get enough of the Kale Chopped Salad Kit right now!” says Joy. “We can make it in under 3 minutes and it’s packed with yummy kale, shaved Brussels sprouts (my favorite part), and radicchio with Asiago cheese. Top it with the herb crouton crumble included and finish off with lemon vinaigrette. It’s heavenly.”
Make sure to follow the Taylor Farms feed on Instagram to see the latest tasty uses for your #GoToGreens. And just like Joy says, “No matter the time of year, it is never too late to make simple changes for a healthier life!”
Happy New Year!
Antioxidant Green Berry Smoothie
- 1 cup Taylor Farms Wellness Blend
- 1 cup mixed blueberries and raspberries
- ½ cup frozen strawberries
- ½ cup fresh orange juice
- ½ cup greek yogurt
- ½ cup milk
- 6 -10 ice cubes
Directions: Wash and put all ingredients in blender. Blend on high for 35-60 seconds or until smooth.
- September 2, 2020Five Flavorful Recipes for the Three-Day-Weekend!
- September 1, 2020Just Add Protein: Easy Recipes To Elevate Your Favorite Salad Kits
- August 24, 20203 Fun and Easy Back To School Recipes
- July 16, 2020The Flavor of Fresh with a Summer full of Salads
- July 2, 2020Summer of Salads
- July 2, 2020Five Flavorful Dishes for The Fourth of July