Happy National Sandwich Day! We’re celebrating with a lunch party at Taylor Farms HQ — look at these delicious Subway sandwiches loaded with savory cold cuts and fresh vegetables!
In honor of today, we’re also showcasing fantastic sandwiches made by our Taylor Farms chefs and some of our talented fans.
This beauty by Emilie Eats is stacked with yummy veggies!
Our chefs put together this tasty Arugula, Prosciutto, & Tomato Panini on Ciabatta using Taylor Farms Organic Arugula.
Is a bagel a sandwich? We’ll let it pass when it’s as gorgeous as this Eggs Florentine Bagel courtesy of Foodness Gracious, using Taylor Farms Organic Baby Spinach and Baby Kale blend.
Tag your sandwich creations on Instagram or Twitter using #NationalSandwichDay, #WorldSandwichDay, and #TaylorFarms — we’d love to see them.
Head over to Subway.com to see how Subway is using National Sandwich Day to give back!
Taylor Farms provides over 65 million pounds of lettuce and spinach to SUBWAY® restaurants in the US & Canada annually. Taylor Farms has been a trusted SUBWAY® supplier partner for over 20 years and is one of their largest supplier partners in the fresh produce category.
- September 2, 2020Five Flavorful Recipes for the Three-Day-Weekend!
- September 1, 2020Just Add Protein: Easy Recipes To Elevate Your Favorite Salad Kits
- August 24, 20203 Fun and Easy Back To School Recipes
- July 16, 2020The Flavor of Fresh with a Summer full of Salads
- July 2, 2020Summer of Salads
- July 2, 2020Five Flavorful Dishes for The Fourth of July