Are you ready for an exciting new — exclusive — variety of Taylor Farms Chopped Salad Kit?
The popular Wedge salad with its delicious steakhouse vibe now has its own place in our line of fan-favorite Chopped Salads!
This variety is only available at select Sam’s Club nationwide — in-Club sampling of the Wedge-Style Chopped Salad Kit is taking place this Saturday, November 3rd – Check your local club for schedule and availability.
This Wedge-Style Chopped Salad Kit is fully loaded with all your favorites. Crisp romaine, cabbage, cauliflower, shredded broccoli, and carrots are topped with fried onions and tasty bacon. Sprinkle all that with the included steakhouse seasoning and drizzle with our creamy blue cheese dressing for the perfect blend of flavors.
Top this tasty salad with roasted sweet potatoes for an easy lunch, or serve it as an easy and perfect side to a steak dinner (recipe below).
Dig in and enjoy!
Steakhouse NY Strip & Potatoes with Wedge Chopped Kit
- 4 boneless New York strip steaks – 1-inch thick, excess fat trimmed
- 1lb fingerling potatoes
- Olive oil
- 1 tbsp butter
- Coarse salt & crushed black pepper
- Taylor Farms Wedge Chopped Kit
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees Fahrenheit. Slice fingerling potatoes in half, toss in olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Place on rimmed baking sheet and roast until golden brown and crispy, about 30-35 minutes, flipping halfway.
- Season steaks with salt and pepper. Heat oil and butter in a large heavy bottom skillet on high heat. Sear steaks until medium rare, flipping once, 4-5 minutes on each side. Let rest on a cutting board before slicing, about 10 minutes.
- In a large salad bowl toss Taylor Farms Wedge Chopped Salad Kit with all of the components and dressing. (Yes, it’s that easy!)
- Serve sliced steak with the roasted potatoes and Wedge Chopped on the side.
- September 2, 2020Five Flavorful Recipes for the Three-Day-Weekend!
- September 1, 2020Just Add Protein: Easy Recipes To Elevate Your Favorite Salad Kits
- August 24, 20203 Fun and Easy Back To School Recipes
- July 16, 2020The Flavor of Fresh with a Summer full of Salads
- July 2, 2020Summer of Salads
- July 2, 2020Five Flavorful Dishes for The Fourth of July