Today’s busy families looking for convenient, healthy organic produce now have a brand new option — Taylor Farms® Organic Chopped Salads Kits.
As consumer demand for organically produced goods continues to show double-digit growth, the market for chopped salads continues to grow at a record pace. Today’s introduction of the innovative, full-solution Organic Chopped Kits builds on the success of the original range of Taylor Farms Chopped Salad Kits.
“Taylor Farms brought the original chopped salad kits to market in 2012. The innovation generated a new sub-segment within the salad kit category now valued over $460 million,” said Mark Campion, retail president of Taylor Farms. “The time is right to bring this growth-generating product line into the organic segment.”
Campion said Taylor Farms chopped salad kits have been selling faster than any other brand in the market – now representing more than a third of this market.
There are three premium Organic Chopped Salad Kits, each featuring layers of flavor. The kits include fresh vegetables like broccoli, celery, carrots, cabbage and romaine.The kits also include organic toppings like quinoa crisps, pita chips, sunflower seeds, chia seeds and pepitas, along with exclusive dressings.
The three varieties are available:
- Organic Toasted Sesame Chopped Salad, with organic romaine, green cabbage, carrots, green onions, sunflower seeds, quinoa crisps and toasted sesame dressing.
- Organic Sriracha Ranch Chopped Salad, with organic green cabbage, romaine, radicchio, carrots, green onions, cheddar cheese, pepitas, tortilla strips and Sriracha ranch dressing.
- Organic Asian Ginger Chopped Salad, with organic romaine, broccoli, radicchio, green onions, celery, chia seeds, pita chips, ginger and honey dressing.
“Consumers prefer organically produced food because of their concerns regarding health, the environment, and animal welfare,” said Bryan Janes, vice president product development of Taylor Farms. “Our new Chopped Salads bring a full solution to consumers, enabling them to quickly put together great-tasting restaurant-inspired salads that contain multiple ingredients and textures – all featuring a combination of lettuces and vegetables.”
- September 2, 2020Five Flavorful Recipes for the Three-Day-Weekend!
- September 1, 2020Just Add Protein: Easy Recipes To Elevate Your Favorite Salad Kits
- August 24, 20203 Fun and Easy Back To School Recipes
- July 16, 2020The Flavor of Fresh with a Summer full of Salads
- July 2, 2020Summer of Salads
- July 2, 2020Five Flavorful Dishes for The Fourth of July