Continuing this month’s series of quick Chopped Salad kit recipe videos, we’re featuring one of our favorite superfood greens – Sweet Kale!
It’s easy to add apples and chicken to the brussels sprouts, cabbage, kale, and radicchio of our Sweet Kale Chopped Salad kit to make it a full and uncomplicated on-the-go meal! Don’t forget the delicious toppings: all-natural, dried cranberries, roasted pumpkin seeds, and the poppyseed dressing!
Go ahead and indulge your sweet tooth!
While you’re here, see how our Farmhouse Bacon Chopped Salad recipe can help you stick to your New Year’s resolution, and how our Greek Chopped Salad recipe will transform your On-The-Go lunch. Be sure to check back Thursday for another simply delicious recipe!
- September 2, 2020Five Flavorful Recipes for the Three-Day-Weekend!
- September 1, 2020Just Add Protein: Easy Recipes To Elevate Your Favorite Salad Kits
- August 24, 20203 Fun and Easy Back To School Recipes
- July 16, 2020The Flavor of Fresh with a Summer full of Salads
- July 2, 2020Summer of Salads
- July 2, 2020Five Flavorful Dishes for The Fourth of July