Are you ready for Easter brunch this weekend? If not, don’t worry there’s still time to plan the perfect menu! Hosting Easter brunch, or any holiday really, can seem like a daunting task, but if you plan correctly your brunch will turn out flawless.
A successful brunch includes multiple dishes and that one signature treat leaving guests wanting more – did somebody say bloody mary?
We’re here to help you create those delicious dishes. We’ve rounded up some of our favorite healthy brunch recipes using Taylor Farms #GoToGreens that are sure to catch your guest’s attention and satisfy their taste buds. Best of all – they’re quick and easy! Giving you more time to enjoy with your family and friends!
Enjoy your food filled weekend and keep tagging “@yourtaylorfarms & #GoToGreens” to be featured in our feed. Be sure and check Taylor Farms’ Instagram feed this weekend for a “Sipp of Spring” giveaway! (Hint…Hint…Hint)
- September 2, 2020Five Flavorful Recipes for the Three-Day-Weekend!
- September 1, 2020Just Add Protein: Easy Recipes To Elevate Your Favorite Salad Kits
- August 24, 20203 Fun and Easy Back To School Recipes
- July 16, 2020The Flavor of Fresh with a Summer full of Salads
- July 2, 2020Summer of Salads
- July 2, 2020Five Flavorful Dishes for The Fourth of July