Taylor Farms has twelve operating companies located throughout North America. Each company relentlessly focuses on delivering high quality, fresh, and healthy products to our customers every day, but another critical part of our mission is to enhance the communities where we live and work.
Most recently, Taylor Farms Tracy teamed up with Lammersville Unified School District in Tracy, CA, to host the second annual Farmers Market for the districts K-8th grade students. Elementary School students participated in a nutrition lesson, focusing on healthy eating choices taught by Taylor Farms volunteers.
Students were also given the opportunity to shop at their school’s Farmers Market with “school bucks” to purchase from an array of fruits and veggies. We happily donated all of the fresh produce along with Taylor Farms reusable tote bags to carry home all their fresh picks!
We congratulate the outstanding parent volunteers, staff, and the Wellness Committee from Lammersville Unified School District for dedicating their time to ensure a successful event. We look forward to next year’s Farmers Market and to continuing to promote healthy eating and lifestyles throughout the year.
- September 2, 2020Five Flavorful Recipes for the Three-Day-Weekend!
- September 1, 2020Just Add Protein: Easy Recipes To Elevate Your Favorite Salad Kits
- August 24, 20203 Fun and Easy Back To School Recipes
- July 16, 2020The Flavor of Fresh with a Summer full of Salads
- July 2, 2020Summer of Salads
- July 2, 2020Five Flavorful Dishes for The Fourth of July