This weekend marks Super Bowl LI! Regardless of the team you’re rooting for, or if you’re just watching for the commercials, we know you and your friends will want to eat something delicious.
Taylor Farms is helping you think outside the box when it comes to making an appetizer for this year’s Super Bowl party. Check out our tasty gameday eats with this “Touchdown Trio” featuring juicy pulled pork sliders topped with Taylor Farms BBQ Chopped Salad, picante tacos with fresh Taylor Farms Southwest Chopped Salad and for those semi-homemade chefs, we have tips for rearranging a fresh veggie tray and make it look as though you did it all yourself!
Looking for more gameday inspo? Here are a few additional tasty recipes that are sure to be crowd pleasers!
Use our Taylor Farms Greek Chopped Salad for some appetizing Greek Salad Pita Nachos. Recipe here.
Make a luscious Warm Kale Dip with our Taylor Farms Fresh Leafy Kale Greens. Recipe here.
Our Cauliflower Pearls make a delightful Cauliflower Buffalo Dip. Recipe here.
The Pearls also serve as the base for a satisfying Creamy Cauliflower Artichoke Dip. Recipe here.
And lastly, everyone loves pizza! Top a prosciutto and tomato pie with fresh Taylor Farms Arugula. Recipe here.
Tweet us photos or tag us on Instagram at @YourTaylorFarms to show us your Super Bowl party spreads!
- September 2, 2020Five Flavorful Recipes for the Three-Day-Weekend!
- September 1, 2020Just Add Protein: Easy Recipes To Elevate Your Favorite Salad Kits
- August 24, 20203 Fun and Easy Back To School Recipes
- July 16, 2020The Flavor of Fresh with a Summer full of Salads
- July 2, 2020Summer of Salads
- July 2, 2020Five Flavorful Dishes for The Fourth of July