As a fresh foods company, our vision and passion is to help people live fuller, healthier lives through our product offerings and actions. This is why we are so excited to embark on a new journey with Salinas Valley Memorial Healthcare System and Montage Health to launch the groundbreaking Blue Zones Project in Monterey County, California! Inspired by the world’s longest-lived cultures, Blue Zones Project is a well-being initiative designed to unite communities with a common goal of making healthy choices easier. The innovative initiative draws upon more than 200 evidence-based practices to help community leaders across public and private sectors make sustainable changes that promote a culture of health. Together, we believe we can transform well-being and longevity for the local communities in which we live and work.
To learn more about Blue Zones Project in Salinas, or ways you participate, be sure to visit www.bluezonesprojectsalinas.com.
Stay tuned for more to come!
- September 2, 2020Five Flavorful Recipes for the Three-Day-Weekend!
- September 1, 2020Just Add Protein: Easy Recipes To Elevate Your Favorite Salad Kits
- August 24, 20203 Fun and Easy Back To School Recipes
- July 16, 2020The Flavor of Fresh with a Summer full of Salads
- July 2, 2020Summer of Salads
- July 2, 2020Five Flavorful Dishes for The Fourth of July