To celebrate Vegetarian Awareness Month, we want to challenge you to Meatless Mondays in October: “Once a week, cut the meat.”
Did you know going meatless once a week can help reduce your carbon footprint and save precious resources like fossil fuels and fresh water? It’s true. Find out why.
Taylor Farms is committed to sustainability and investments into renewable and alternative energy and Meatless Monday is another small way to help make the environment a little healthier.
Want to participate but not sure where to start? We’ll be publishing our favorite vegetarian recipes each Monday morning this month to help you go meatless — at least for the day!
This Monday, we’re highlighting a Five Onion Tart with Arugula Salad courtesy of The Modern Proper.
Doesn’t it look delicious with all that fresh, peppery Taylor Farms Organic Arugula on top?
Get the full recipe here, and come back next Monday for another tasty, healthy, and environmentally-friendly meatless recipe!
- September 2, 2020Five Flavorful Recipes for the Three-Day-Weekend!
- September 1, 2020Just Add Protein: Easy Recipes To Elevate Your Favorite Salad Kits
- August 24, 20203 Fun and Easy Back To School Recipes
- July 16, 2020The Flavor of Fresh with a Summer full of Salads
- July 2, 2020Summer of Salads
- July 2, 2020Five Flavorful Dishes for The Fourth of July