It’s Week 3 of our Meatless Monday challenge, and to make things extra easy for you, we’re featuring a simple and tasty recipe using our Taylor Farms Teriyaki Stir Fry Kit with Tofu and Quinoa!
The Teriyaki Stir Fry Kit used in this recipe includes a vibrant blend of broccoli, Brussels sprouts, kale, carrots, red cabbage, and snow peas, along with a delectable teriyaki sauce. It’s the perfect addition for tofu and quinoa to create a nutrient-rich, plant-based meal (without the hassle of washing, chopping, or paying to dine out). Get the full recipe here.
Come back next Monday for our last Meatless challenge recipe, and check out previous Meatless Monday recipes below.
October’s Meatless Monday Challenge
- September 2, 2020Five Flavorful Recipes for the Three-Day-Weekend!
- September 1, 2020Just Add Protein: Easy Recipes To Elevate Your Favorite Salad Kits
- August 24, 20203 Fun and Easy Back To School Recipes
- July 16, 2020The Flavor of Fresh with a Summer full of Salads
- July 2, 2020Summer of Salads
- July 2, 2020Five Flavorful Dishes for The Fourth of July